Mel Tackles Literature: Which Wife of Henry VIII Are You? I am Anne!

Friday, February 6, 2009

Which Wife of Henry VIII Are You? I am Anne!

Which wife of Henry the Eighth are you?
Your Result: Anne Boleyn

You are Anne Boleyn, second, and most famous, wife of Henry. You are firey, smart, confident, and witty. Though not notorious for your beauty, you have a prescense that sticks out in people's minds. You will stop at nothing to get what you want. Keep in mind, though, when you get it, you have to know how to keep it.

Katherine of Aragon

Kathrine Howard

Jane Seymour

Catherine Parr

Anne of Cleves

Which wife of Henry the Eighth are you?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


I am obsessed with anything Tudor. And Anne Boleyn happens to be my favorite Henry VII wife. I think everyone gets her, though, on these quizzes...

No comments: